Why is everyone here so upset?

Dynamic

I don't post here much, but when this forum first opened everyone was so happy and chilled out. Now it seems people are just cracking it at one another left, right and center. To lighten the mood, I will allow everyone here to picture me naked.

Thanks.

I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy.

Its because when they said we would get one thing and then when the ball bounced up high the man sitting on the stairs started walking up the side of the wall with 27 giant crabs that just came from the ocean riding on a whale.

I don't post here much, but when this forum first opened everyone was so happy and chilled out. Now it seems people are just cracking it at one another left, right and center. To lighten the mood, I will allow everyone here to picture me naked.

Thanks.
When you get the vB customers you also get the vB drama queens and attention w*. We've seen this movie before and it is very predictable. Some people need their weekly/monthly release/update fix from developers. This is not happening and so they get cranky. Having said that, I think the solution is simple. Someone at XF should invest some time in better communication, regardless of personal or business problems (probably easier said than done though).

PS: I will picture you naked if you pretend to be a beautiful woman. ;)

When you get the vB customers you also get the vB drama queens and attention w*. We've seen this movie before and it is very predictable. Some people need their weekly/monthly release/update fix from developers. This is not happening and so they get cranky. Having said that, I think the solution is simple. Someone at XF should invest some time in better communication, regardless of personal or business problems (probably easier said than done though).
That's what I said to the xenForo staff a while ago.

But yes, people need updates, it doesn't matter if it's a weekly, or monthly update.

I nominate Tuesday (tommorow) as work on your forum naked day. :p I expect reports. :D
So whats the problem here again? A pretty girl just suggested everyone work naked and send her "reports" (which we all know is code). How is life bad?

J/K - do not send Gabby pics. Rather, I let her answer that. Maybe she does. :ROFLMAO:

Ok I'm almost ready. Nine hours to go or so before I get naked while fixing my stupid permissions in my forum.

If you see this...adjafksdl;;aaaaaagjiwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogh;dslajdhkfdjfkdlas;jflsdkjf;sdfklsd;jfkl;fljdksaf;iiwep

It ain't my fingers doing thing typing! :D:D:D

I don't care who you are.. that is funny.

Top Bottom