1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is everyone here so upset?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dynamic, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Dynamic

Dynamic Well-Known Member

I don't post here much, but when this forum first opened everyone was so happy and chilled out. Now it seems people are just cracking it at one another left, right and center. To lighten the mood, I will allow everyone here to picture me naked.

Thanks.

2. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

Are you hot?

;)

Darkimmortal likes this.
  3. Dynamic

No idea dude! My wife thinks I am. My mum says I'm cool. So confused!

Walter likes this.
  4. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

I'll write you down as "medium temperature" then!

5. Dynamic

Sure thing :D

6. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy.

Adam Howard likes this.
  7. BlackJacket

BlackJacket Well-Known Member

Its because when they said we would get one thing and then when the ball bounced up high the man sitting on the stairs started walking up the side of the wall with 27 giant crabs that just came from the ocean riding on a whale.

8. Gabby

Gabby Well-Known Member

I nominate Tuesday (tommorow) as work on your forum naked day. :p I expect reports. :D

Adam Howard and BlackJacket like this.
  9. jadmperry

jadmperry Well-Known Member

Do I get credit for working on it naked today?

Gabby likes this.
  10. Gabby

Gabby Well-Known Member

OMG I have such and x rated comment I could write to jadmperry.. Ok I'm moderating myself. You're welcome Jake. LOL

jadmperry likes this.
  11. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I think people need more ice cream.... naked + ice cream can be more interesting though! :eek:

Gabby and Adam Howard like this.
  12. Dynamic

Hmmm... I just tried this dude. Anyone got a magnifying glass? I need to take a piss.

13. BlackJacket

BlackJacket Well-Known Member

We expect demonstration pics...

Gabby, RastaLulz and Adam Howard like this.
  14. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

When you get the vB customers you also get the vB drama queens and attention w*. We've seen this movie before and it is very predictable. Some people need their weekly/monthly release/update fix from developers. This is not happening and so they get cranky. Having said that, I think the solution is simple. Someone at XF should invest some time in better communication, regardless of personal or business problems (probably easier said than done though).

PS: I will picture you naked if you pretend to be a beautiful woman. ;)

15. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

That's what I said to the xenForo staff a while ago.

But yes, people need updates, it doesn't matter if it's a weekly, or monthly update.

16. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

I work from home on Tuesdays so this is doable! Might have to grab a robe though when I take the dog out, the neighbors already think we're a bit off. :unsure:

Gabby and BlackJacket like this.
  17. Fred Sherman

Fred Sherman Well-Known Member

So whats the problem here again? A pretty girl just suggested everyone work naked and send her "reports" (which we all know is code). How is life bad?

J/K - do not send Gabby pics. Rather, I let her answer that. Maybe she does. :ROFLMAO:

Gabby likes this.
  18. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

People can send their pictures to me, if they want. They should know, however, that any naked shots received WILL be toyed with in photoshop and shared online for all to point and laugh at . . .

Gabby, Darkimmortal and DaKat like this.
  19. Gabby

Gabby Well-Known Member

Ok I'm almost ready. Nine hours to go or so before I get naked while fixing my stupid permissions in my forum.

If you see this...adjafksdl;;aaaaaagjiwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogh;dslajdhkfdjfkdlas;jflsdkjf;sdfklsd;jfkl;fljdksaf;iiwep

It ain't my fingers doing thing typing! :D:D:D

I don't care who you are.. that is funny.

Dan and Lisa like this.
  20. Gabby

Gabby Well-Known Member

and happy!