Why is everyone here so upset?

I work from home on Tuesdays so this is doable! Might have to grab a robe though when I take the dog out, the neighbors already think we're a bit off. :unsure:

Nah what the hell, I dare you to walk your dog naked. You only live once. I'll come visit you in jail. lOL

Nah what the hell, I dare you to walk your dog naked. You only life once. I'll come visit you in jail. lOL
A friend of mine when we were back in college used to drive round naked in his car.... it wasn't a pretty sight.

I walked my dog the other day with red boxer shorts on.
Somehow a pair, probably from my son, ended up in my drawer. They are like PJ shorts - quite comfortable. I may become a convert.

As to Naked - people look vastly nicer in clothes. Really. Truly. We've evolved for too long from that fine looking monkey....

I don't post here much, but when this forum first opened everyone was so happy and chilled out. Now it seems people are just cracking it at one another left, right and center. To lighten the mood, I will allow everyone here to picture me naked.

Thanks.
worthlesswithoutpicssmi.gif

However - feel free to inbox me your photo - I promise to drool all over it .... if indeed your wife is right about your hotness bahahahha

One hour fourteen minutes... naked, naked, naked. Oddly freeing, depressing but freeing. I even fixed some toast, naked, naked, naked. < That was odd.

Yes, no, yes, boob, yes, yes, yes, boob, yes, yes yes..... as I set my permissions. :D

Ok is this forum over the nasty hump yet? :confused::D

I"m a little cold. LOL

One hour fourteen minutes... naked, naked, naked. Oddly freeing, depressing but freeing. I even fixed some toast, naked, naked, naked. < That was odd.

Yes, no, yes, boob, yes, yes, yes, boob, yes, yes yes..... as I set my permissions. :D

I"m a little cold. LOL

You said it in ways i never could. Beautiful, quite simply beautiful.

I"m a little cold. LOL

She said "boob" and "hump."

Top Bottom