Why I am going to give XenForo a try

ViciousGnome

KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid

Look at the majority of the responses in these forums. They are not from XenoForo staff members. They are from people who use XenoForo.

So the customers are the biggest supporters of the product, not the people selling it. That says it all.

Thank you.

Look at the majority of the responses in these forums. They are not from XenoForo staff members. They are from people who use XenoForo.

So the customers are the biggest supporters of the product, not the people selling it. That says it all.

Thank you.

Community is extremely friendly, I try my best to answer any questions I can, and for the hard/complicated ones we have certain folks for those :D

I don't know where you saw that, but the staff answers plenty of questions.

LOL, Amaury, I didn't mean that in a declaratory way! Yes, the staff answers questions in a timely fashion, but the customers of this software are so enthusiastic about it, that they respond very quickly. That really says a lot about both the software itself, and the community that supports it.

@Amaury I think what was meant was compared to other forum software sites, the members are extremely active. There are many that try to beat Brogan to the punch (he's damn fast). :whistle: (y)

Ok, I am purchasing XenoForo as we speak. Well done, you convinced me!

Once done, log into the customer section and add your forums username to the forum users list, so you can get immediate access to downloads and full support, otherwise, get stuck in :)

Thank you.
I recall this was one of my selling points too. The fact that the community here offers a wide range of active, friendly, and free support along side the staff.

Touche. I shall not make that mistake again.

"Your XenForo purchase (ID xxxxxxxxxxxx) has now been processed and your new items are available in your customer area."

I am now one of the faithful (although, as I have to be up at 4:00 am I shall not be installing the new software this eve)

Thank you all.
:D

Welcome :)

@Amaury There are many that try to beat Brogan to the punch (he's damn fast). :whistle: (y)
That's what happens when you have your own personal "Brogan-Bot"TM.:p
A lot of times staff may not be on (or they are asleep - depending on which side of the world you are on). Frequently the forum users will be able to provide help (or at least point someone in the right direction). VERY responsive community and one of the biggest selling points of the software.

LOL... One last question: do XenForo customers spend more time at the XenForo Forums or on their own forums? :p

Seriously though, what a GREAT community you folks have built here! :)

LOL... One last question: do XenForo customers spend more time at the XenForo Forums or on their own forums? :p

Sometimes I think we spend more time here. When I come online my routine is open xenforo.com, open my sites, open my email... go read xenforo.com, ignore everything else for a while :D

With regards to staff responding to support questions I have to agree "Jake" & "Brogan" answer a tremendous amount and provide top notch support but the community also are a big part in providing support where and when they can. It's seldom a support thread will go unanswered, if ever. Infact, at times there's a big fight who gets there first. :D

Yes, i spend more time here and post more here than my own forums. :LOL:

Top Bottom