1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I am going to give XenForo a try

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by ViciousGnome, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ViciousGnome

ViciousGnome Active Member

KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid

Look at the majority of the responses in these forums. They are not from XenoForo staff members. They are from people who use XenoForo.

So the customers are the biggest supporters of the product, not the people selling it. That says it all.

Thank you.
    Lone Wolf, Renada, Alien and 6 others like this.
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Community is extremely friendly, I try my best to answer any questions I can, and for the hard/complicated ones we have certain folks for those :D
    wickedstangs likes this.
  3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I don't know where you saw that, but the staff answers plenty of questions.
  4. ViciousGnome

LOL, Amaury, I didn't mean that in a declaratory way! Yes, the staff answers questions in a timely fashion, but the customers of this software are so enthusiastic about it, that they respond very quickly. That really says a lot about both the software itself, and the community that supports it.
    Lucas and Amaury like this.
  5. Robert F Schmitz

Robert F Schmitz Well-Known Member

@Amaury I think what was meant was compared to other forum software sites, the members are extremely active. There are many that try to beat Brogan to the punch (he's damn fast). :whistle: (y)
    Amaury likes this.
  6. ViciousGnome

Ok, I am purchasing XenoForo as we speak. Well done, you convinced me!
    jadmperry and Robert F Schmitz like this.
  7. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I broke his legs, so we're safe of being ninjaed for the next 8 hours or so.
    Teapot, Neal, Amaury and 1 other person like this.
  8. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

9. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

It's XenForo, by the way, not XenoForo. :)
  10. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

XenoForo is the same product, but from somewhere else!
    Cala_Marie and Slavik like this.
  11. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Once done, log into the customer section and add your forums username to the forum users list, so you can get immediate access to downloads and full support, otherwise, get stuck in :)
  12. ViciousGnome

Touche. I shall not make that mistake again.

"Your XenForo purchase (ID xxxxxxxxxxxx) has now been processed and your new items are available in your customer area."

I am now one of the faithful (although, as I have to be up at 4:00 am I shall not be installing the new software this eve)

Thank you all.
  13. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I recall this was one of my selling points too. The fact that the community here offers a wide range of active, friendly, and free support along side the staff.

Welcome :)
  14. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

That's what happens when you have your own personal "Brogan-Bot"TM.:p
    A lot of times staff may not be on (or they are asleep - depending on which side of the world you are on). Frequently the forum users will be able to provide help (or at least point someone in the right direction). VERY responsive community and one of the biggest selling points of the software.
  15. Cambion

Cambion Well-Known Member

Welcome :) and I agree, the community here are lovely people indeed!
  16. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Shoulda broke his fingers, we'd have had longer :D
  17. ViciousGnome

LOL... One last question: do XenForo customers spend more time at the XenForo Forums or on their own forums? :p

Seriously though, what a GREAT community you folks have built here! :)
  18. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Group hug? :ROFLMAO:
    TsuChi likes this.
  19. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think we spend more time here. When I come online my routine is open xenforo.com, open my sites, open my email... go read xenforo.com, ignore everything else for a while :D
    Neal, Tracy Perry and CyclingTribe like this.
  20. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

With regards to staff responding to support questions I have to agree "Jake" & "Brogan" answer a tremendous amount and provide top notch support but the community also are a big part in providing support where and when they can. It's seldom a support thread will go unanswered, if ever. Infact, at times there's a big fight who gets there first. :D

Yes, i spend more time here and post more here than my own forums. :LOL: