Who's all going to Skyline?

Jethro

For no apparent reason didn't note it was Thursday here in Oz, the start of a new cinema week :D

Now if I can swing it, very debatable at the moment, will be at this bad boy this arvo ....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still not sure if I forgive the Strause Bros for the abomination that was AvP2.

Graphics looks amaizing but story might be little stretched too far the way they show those alien ships regular people won't be able to beat them .

I'll most probably go and watch this. It'll be a hard one to beat what I regard as the best alien encounter movie which is District 9.

I'll most probably go and watch this. It'll be a hard one to beat what I regard as the best alien encounter movie which is District 9.

agreed, District 9 is one of my favorites for sure. I'll probably go watch this movie just for the graphics :)

This one has rather popped up out of the blue, never heard a sniff of it before we saw the trailer when we went to see Paranormal Activity 2. Don't know too much about it and don't intend to read any reviews before we see it.

Just surprising these days how a movie that looks this impressive can stay quiet until about 3 weeks before its release!

Oh brother what a load of bollocks. CGI is pretty good rest is complete pants :( My 14yo thought it was "awesome" however, so clearly I'm not in the target demographics.

Reviewed (in live Xen as well) -> right here!

Top Bottom