So who's going to migrate their LIVE site to 1.2

TMS the only major addon you have to remove before upgrade.

Here's my list of addon that are useless on xf 1.2 (just my personal choice):
  • More Options to Limit Signatures for new Members
  • Route Changer
  • Template Modification System
  • TinyMCE Fix
  • [bd] Tag Me

Last edited:
Yes I know, but the current built-in tag feature already satisfy me.

I think you should at least amend that list to something like "Add-ons I don't use" since new members could get the wrong idea that the add-on has been abandoned when it hasn't. :)

Reactions: rdn

• Route Changer
  • TinyMCE Fix
  • [bd] Tag Me

Just out of curiosity the Social Network Authentication plugin says it needs TMS. I assume mainly to avoid manual template edits for the buttons etc and being the same author of course its a bit understandable.

But it looks like your still running without it? How hard was it to ween it off TMS?

Oh okay :) I was fine with the built-in tags but XF 1.2 tagging system lacks the usergroup tagging ability that bd tag me has. Thankfully, XF and bd work well together ^_^ @RoldanLT @Lee

• Route Changer
  • TinyMCE Fix
  • [bd] Tag Me
  • Xen Utilities
Added Xen Utilities

I am itching to upgade but I doubt I would be able to do it even after the release as I am dependent on two add-ons with MIA developers.
  • Forum Prefix Listing
  • Xenscripts wordpress bridge
Envy you all :unsure:

I bit the bullet and upgraded when RC1 came out.. I wanted to wait i knew i should have waited but i just couldn't.. No regrets.. I've managed to cut my plugin list in half which makes me a happy camper and only waiting on a cpl others to be ported.. All in all this upgrade was no exception to the standard that i've been accustomed to since moving away from vB..

Top Bottom