Who plays Minecraft?

José Guedes

Who plays Minecraft? (http://minecraft.net)

If you do, tell stories from your adventures on the infinite blockland of yours, or of a server.

If anyone wants a server to play, PM me, and I'll give you details for my community server and what you have to do for play there.

Here is my story:

I was underground on a tunnel that i found, and it had no lava passing by, so I decided to dig it a bit and pour lava on it, when I heard some zombies and skeletons on the corner and gone see. They couldn't come to me or shoot me from that distance so I gone for dinner, and when i got back, I accidentally walked into the range of a skeleton and the result was me getting shot in my gluteus maximus (butt) and fall on the lava.

I died and rage-quitted for a day.

It's a fun game, my kid plays it too, however I never did buy the paid version, just do the old free one.

I never got this game either. Until I started playing on my site's multiplayer server. I am seriously not worthy. Some of the things these people do are amazing.

I never got this game either. Until I started playing on my site's multiplayer server. I am seriously not worthy. Some of the things these people do are amazing.

Right? It is RIDICULOUS what some of these folks build, I'm the ass that likes to destroy the blocks from people way up high so they fall, my kid thinks it's hilarious, bad role model ;p

I did it twice to make you guys feel better, I'll never destroy someones creation, just one block to make folks fall ;p.

Jose I see you do garrys mod too :), the game is really fun to get some buddies and build stuff there too. I don't mess with folks in that game ;p

Yes sir I have dabbled in some minecraft a time or two

View attachment 9322
untitled-1-jpg.9322

lol doubt its octocore probably an i7 with hyper threading 4 physical cores and 4 logical cores

yeah minecraft can be amazing, a guy build a freaking startrek ships

lol doubt its octocore probably an i7 with hyper threading 4 physical cores and 4 logical cores

yeah minecraft can be amazing, a guy build a freaking startrek ships

Or building big railroads and cities, like me and my friends do... Too bad the server can't be used till Buckit is released... Hey0 gave up on Minecraft, so no more updates on his mod.

yeah i can never understand ppl who had their time dedication to build something that grand. i would been bored. btw nice screensaver reminds me of Eve online :D

Top Bottom