1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who plays Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by José Guedes, Jan 15, 2011.

1. José Guedes

José Guedes Active Member

Who plays Minecraft? (http://minecraft.net)

If you do, tell stories from your adventures on the infinite blockland of yours, or of a server.

If anyone wants a server to play, PM me, and I'll give you details for my community server and what you have to do for play there.

Here is my story:

I was underground on a tunnel that i found, and it had no lava passing by, so I decided to dig it a bit and pour lava on it, when I heard some zombies and skeletons on the corner and gone see. They couldn't come to me or shoot me from that distance so I gone for dinner, and when i got back, I accidentally walked into the range of a skeleton and the result was me getting shot in my gluteus maximus (butt) and fall on the lava.

I died and rage-quitted for a day.

2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I absoltuely 100% cannot understand peoples fascination with this game...

Maulss, Wuebit, krstep and 1 other person like this.
  3. José Guedes

Minecraft is a place where you can express your creativity and show it to others, or you can just roleplay with it.

4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

It's a fun game, my kid plays it too, however I never did buy the paid version, just do the old free one.

5. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

I never got this game either. Until I started playing on my site's multiplayer server. I am seriously not worthy. Some of the things these people do are amazing.

6. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Right? It is RIDICULOUS what some of these folks build, I'm the ass that likes to destroy the blocks from people way up high so they fall, my kid thinks it's hilarious, bad role model ;p

7. Edrondol

Note to self: Do not let Russ on our private server.

Maulss, Andrew, Russ and 1 other person like this.
  8. José Guedes

/agree

Russ likes this.
  9. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I did it twice to make you guys feel better, I'll never destroy someones creation, just one block to make folks fall ;p.

Jose I see you do garrys mod too :), the game is really fun to get some buddies and build stuff there too. I don't mess with folks in that game ;p

10. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

11. José Guedes

Wow octocore.

12. maidos

maidos Active Member

lol doubt its octocore probably an i7 with hyper threading 4 physical cores and 4 logical cores

yeah minecraft can be amazing, a guy build a freaking startrek ships

13. José Guedes

Or building big railroads and cities, like me and my friends do... Too bad the server can't be used till Buckit is released... Hey0 gave up on Minecraft, so no more updates on his mod.

14. maidos

maidos Active Member

yeah i can never understand ppl who had their time dedication to build something that grand. i would been bored. btw nice screensaver reminds me of Eve online :D

15. José Guedes

What's behind it is the friendship and company, and of course having fun after :p

16. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

You need to watch Pulse (the Japanese original) ...

17. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

I've seen both versions and preferred the 2006 remake. :p

18. Steffi

Steffi Active Member

Me is playing Minecraft, bought it during the Alpha-period! :D

19. thegleek

thegleek Member

<-- minecraft server admin... It was one of the reasons of getting this forum software! the community loves it!

20. Edrondol

Sador likes this.