Who lives in England, Germany, Scotland, Switzerland?

Oh Ok. I wouldn't need any of that. I was thinking they would assess other things, such as ability to financially provide, employment....

I'd pack an umbrella.
No wait, several umbrellas. :D

Absolutely!
Note like Midland talk to keep yer appy me duck. (y)
I remember the first time we travelled down here househunting. My other half filled up the car and went in to pay. Came out looking all bemused. Got in the car, turned to me and said "the man in there just called me 'flower'. . ." stopped at a shop and he got called "chick" followed closely by "duck".. all from men.. hehehe

Heheh, "me duck" is what I use more often than not. Sometimes "chuck".

@Gabby: Derbyshire scenery is fantastic. Trust us! :cool:

Ok so this is me...
I'm Hyacinth, Rose and Daisy.. All mixed up in one person.

So this means that...
I like.... nice things (Hyacinth) -Complete with a slimline phone. LOL, gardens, theater, opera... and extremely clean.
I adore sex (Rose) and the "Vicca" too. Although not very religious.
And I now have a Pop Tart Ass (Daisy), spunky when needed.

So will Derbyshire be fore me? :D

Ok so this is me...
I'm Hyacinth, Rose and Daisy.. All mixed up in one person.

So this means that...
I like.... nice things (Hyacinth) -Complete with a slimline phone. LOL, gardens, theater, opera... and extremely clean.
I adore sex (Rose) and the "Vicca" too. Although not very religious.
And I now have a Pop Tart Ass (Daisy), spunky when needed.

So will Derbyshire be fore me? :D
Definitely :D

I don't know who Rose and Daisy are, mind you... unless you're referring to Rose from two and half men and Daisy from the Dukes of Hazzard :D

I love going and throwing tea parties. Athough I haven't gone or held one in a long time. Then again, I love a Octoberfest, man in kilt, and Austria men. :)

Gabby, this is the view from my kitchen window early in the morning (in the winter) :D

Attachments

• 421146_10150654590144579_1155907030_n.webp
    421146_10150654590144579_1155907030_n.webp
    47 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom