Who Here Has A Facebook Forum?

DRE

There is a free forum app on Facebook called fbulletin. I made one a long time ago but forgot all about it. It's useful if you have site down time and need somewhere to redirect your bored members that can't wait for it to come back up again. You are very limited to what you can do on there. My advice is if you make one, try not to make a lot of subforums because if you want to move a thread to another subforum you can't, last time I checked. I just asked Support to move a topic for me as I'm deleting the other subforums so we'll see about that. There are several forum themes available and you can create several forums. You can have signatures but you can only use basic html tags such as <b><i><u><s><font> (<x>....</x>)

Not sure why I'd want to send my users to Facebook, even for a short period of time. Whenever our site's down for maintenance I redirect visitors to a single page that has the latest update and a basic chat. Keeps them entertained for a while.

Not sure why I'd want to send my users to Facebook, even for a short period of time. Whenever our site's down for maintenance I redirect visitors to a single page that has the latest update and a basic chat. Keeps them entertained for a while.
I used to redirect members to our Tinychat but people I had banned for harassing people would just come back to the tinychat and harass members again. Then I had to make the tinychat private with a password. I don't think just offering a private tinychat is good enough so this Facebook Forum will have to do as well.

Top Bottom