• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who Has Visited Today [Paid] [Deleted]

Brent W

BamaStangGuy submitted a new resource:

Who Has Visited Today - Show a list of members who have visited your forum for the current day

Who Has Visited Today will show you a list of all members who have logged in during the current day in the sidebar of your forum.

The add-on will hide hidden and banned users to everyone but admins and by default will cache the output for 5 minutes (this can be changed within the options and even disabled if you wish).

This add-on supports xenPorta and Widget Framework View attachment 74242
Read more about this resource...

Sheldon

Bama, can I ask the difference between this and your 24 hour one?

Not to sound smartass, but 24 hours is "today"... I realize with the other, you can change it up to a longer period...

Am I missing something? I like the price, but if I had both installed, I am just trying to see what the difference would be... don't want to duplicate a purchase.

Brent W

Bama, can I ask the difference between this and your 24 hour one?

Not to sound smartass, but 24 hours is "today"... I realize with the other, you can change it up to a longer period...

Am I missing something? I like the price, but if I had both installed, I am just trying to see what the difference would be... don't want to duplicate a purchase.
24 hours keeps a running count of last 24 hours. Who has Visited Today resets at midnight to 0 and starts counting again for the new day.

@BamaStangGuy

Getting this error when I install the XML via ACP.

Please enter a valid callback method (WhoHasVisited_Listener::extendWidgetRenderers).

-----------

I do have the widget framework installed. I'm not sure if I install the XML into the WF addon or via the XF install addon page.

Last edited:

Brent W

@BamaStangGuy

Please enter a valid callback method (WhoHasVisited_Listener::extendWidgetRenderers).

-----------

I do have the widget framework installed. I'm not sure if I install the XML into the WF addon or via the XF install addon page.
Looking into this.

Brent W

@BamaStangGuy

-----------

This is fixed.

BamBam

How can i install this with Widget Framework? I have installed it normally, but it doesnt show on in the Sidebar. :cool:

// Ah, just add it in WF. Simple.

WCFA

Flawless update thank you, I really like how it sent me a notice and showed where the file was to download.
Talk about great update.

Thanks.

Great mod! The list of visits to see if the guest does not show users who have a "do not show online status" in the profile settings. Will you be able to see everyone on the list in positit buduyuschih versions?

Thank you! Is there in the future to add a line of thought - a record for a day visit. ??

Thank you! Is there in the future to add a line of thought - a record for a day visit. ??
For example:

"Record of users per day - 567, it was 06/13/14"