Who Has Visited Today [Paid] [Deleted]

There is a missing phrase: see_all_visitors_today
You're calling that phrase on your add-on however you forgot to add it. Nothing critical but just reporting...

By the way there is something that you should improve here regarding performance. On my forum I have like 1,000 members logged in everyday and even if I set to cache the data for 15 minutes and set to display 0 members on the list (until I click "Show/Hide...") your add-on still makes my forum_list page to take like 2 seconds to load! If I disable your add-on it gets back to 0.25 seconds. I believe this is due to the fact that you're displaying a huge list of members on the sidebar making the HTML to take a lot of time to render. So my suggestion is:

If "Visitor Limit" is set to 0 then instead of displaying the data on the sidebar (after clicking "Show/Hide...") please offer a link to something like /members/today/ so this way it will not add more load time to the forum_list page.

Hello. I have this addon, but was wondering how do I set it up to show 'not' on the sidebar, but above or below the forum main area? Not using sidebars on my mobile-view of the form so I want this to show front and center.

Would be nice if it gave a record of the date most users was online.

So instead of just saying

Record: x Members

it could say

Record: x Members on 17th March 2015

Another touch could be to link the 'x' to display an overlay list who all those members are.

hello just got this getting an error when i try to install the xml file this is the error
Callback WhoHasVisited_Listener::templateCreate is invalid (Invalid Class).
thanks

Top Bottom