Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

I've been reading the Memcache FAQs and it appears this is not a download & forget piece of software, but that it requires skilled and proactive management and use. It's like Greek to me just reading the FAQs. I'll keep plodding along educating myself. In the meantime maybe I can hire someone to install and manage this for me until I get to the point where I can take it over.

I appreciate the info and for pointing me in this direction.

Hi, addon works as expected. How do I remove the text (Data updated every 60 minutes)? And also the (Last 24h) text.

Last edited:
@Jens1986 I just edited the template "who_visited_block" and removed:

Code:
  <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.whoHasVisitedCached}">
     <br /><br /><span class="whoVisitedCacheMessage" style="font-size: 10px;">({xen:phrase data_updated_every_x_minutes, 'minutes={xen:number $xenOptions.whoHasVisitedCached}'})</span>
   </xen:if>

Just bought a copy of this addon last night. I didn't see any installation instructions with the zip file and didn't see them within this resource.

Does any one have the installation instructions?

Thanks!

Thanks!

This is the third add-on for our forums. The other two had instructions - didn't realize there was a standard. Shouldn't have been surprised - glad to see it.

We switched from VB 5.05 to xF about 3 weeks ago, and I'm impressed with the software and the user group.

--------------------------

Just installed it. Works like a champ and install went quickly!

Last edited:
Firstly I see v1.3.7 is out so how do I download it as I am still running v1.3.6?

My second issue is I have installed a set of dark skins. Now if I mouse over the who has visited members in my light skin it looks like this

Light.webp

However when doing it in the dark skin it just does not look great al all, as if the text in overlapping the text behind it like this

Dark.webp

That's the way it's designed, to appear in both templates. If you don't want it on the online_list (or repeated twice when using Widget Framework as you seem to have) then follow the instructions I've given in the WF thread.

Error
The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file.

Uploaded from hd and server. Thanks

Error
The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file.

Uploaded from hd and server. Thanks
Sounds like you're trying to install/upgrade using the wrong file. You should be using addon-WhoHasVisited.xml.

Top Bottom