Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

I don't have access to who has purchased the add-on or people's orders. It's entirely @BamaStangGuy's thing, was just trying to help.

You should get an update by e-mail, but as it is a third party service (FetchApp) that sends them, there's no guarantee they'll be sent and it also assumes you're checking the correct email address or it hasn't been filtered as spam by your email service.

The email address FetchApp will hold for the order is your PayPal email address, so you should check that one first.

Also, it seems whenever FetchApp sends an email, it might do so from this address: notifications@fetchapp.com

I found my Paypal transaction on September 3rd 2013 - tried searching two different web address listed he had and got nothing.... This sucks.

Being a digital hoarder its odd that i cant find something like this in my inbox but i also cannot locate my original email or an updated blast of any type.. Mystery Solved!! i never purchased this plugin.. Believe it or not there was a time when i could effectively manage the technical aspects of my forums.. I have no idea where or when i lost my mind, sorry about the confusion..

Last edited:
Just purchased this.. Hopefully it works better then the last two free options i was working with previously.. The first didnt have the option to rotate 24 hours and the second just didnt seem to catch every member and the numbers where much lower then actual members visiting in a 24 hour period.

Sweet it works perfect and my rolling 24hr count went from 39 to 62 members.. I knew the free one i was using was buggy but dang i didnt know it wasnt recording almost half my visiting members.. Worth every penny of the premium price sticker..

Top Bottom