Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

Installed this addon, including the separate javascript file, but couldn't get it to reduce-down to showing 30 users - resulting in it taking up the majority of the sidebar. It is currently disabled, but not removed.

Is there anything I can do?

Installed this addon, including the separate javascript file, but couldn't get it to reduce-down to showing 30 users - resulting in it taking up the majority of the sidebar. It is currently disabled, but not removed.

Is there anything I can do?
Have you definitely set ACP > Options > Who Has Visited? > Visitor Limit to 30?

Also it's the JavaScript file that hides the data. Where did you put it?

Chris, my bad - I mis-spelled the directory last night. It started working properly after correcting and re-enabling the addon.

It's disabled again, because I need to re-consider the organization of the sidebar, but I'm good for now.

Okay, I'm new to the xenFORO world... just crossed over from Wordpress. I've purchased, downloaded and installed the plug-in. I then went into the options and configured it. Question... what am I missing? It's not appearing anywhere on our forum.

If you're running XenForo 1.2.x you should have this file:

http://www.gearheadcentral.com/deferred.php

But you don't.

I think you need to reupload all of your XF 1.2.1 files.

Just an update. I looked and looked and it seemed like everything was there. Then I decided to update to 1.2.2 and I think fixed any files that didn't up load properly the first time. It is working great now. Thanks for your help.

James

Okay, I'm new to the xenFORO world... just crossed over from Wordpress. I've purchased, downloaded and installed the plug-in. I then went into the options and configured it. Question... what am I missing? It's not appearing anywhere on our forum.
I think this is a "never mind." It appears the only place this data appears is in the members area. Am I correct here?

Should appear automatically in the forum list below the online users block unless you have another add-on that controls or otherwise alters the sidebar there.

Should appear automatically in the forum list below the online users block unless you have another add-on that controls or otherwise alters the sidebar there.
upload_2013-10-6_11-46-6.webp
This appears with the add-on enabled but only when I click on the Members/Current Visitors links.
upload_2013-10-6_11-47-31.webp
This is what appears on the forum main page.

Yep, just figured that out. I've got Widget Framework installed. If I disable those options it appears to work fine. Do you make a display latest threads add-on? I've been looking for one all morning!

Please help!! The last 14 hours the add on it doesn't work. I did not install the last 4 days any other add ons. Any ideas why this is happening?
www.my2cv.gr

Through my mobile looks updatedo_O:confused:

EDIT: False alarm.. I just restart my PC and looks fine :)
Sorry :oops:

Last edited:
Was it working before that?

When you say 'it doesn't work', what do you mean? Is the block not displaying? Or is it displaying but not showing anyone in it for the last 14 hours?
My dear Martok I just edited my initial message. Thanks for the instant help :)

Deleted all files from the PC, searched for whois, found nothing.
Downloaded the file from the link, unzipped, uploaded, upgraded.
No cigar...:(, only one more error message.

Top Bottom