Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

I'm struggling to get this to show in my sidebar using BD Widget Framework, it's kinda there but not showing anything?
who.webp

i turned that off because it interfers with sidebar positions
So you are using another sidebar add-on. I suggest that you disable that (and any other add-ons that work with the sidebar add-on) and then check to see if the block is then visible to guests. If it is, then it's an issue with that add-on and you'll need to report it to the author.

Is there anyway to hide the Data Updated Every: and (Last 24hours)

To registered users? Or 'delete' it? Only for admins at least, it makes the forum look more activ... yay.

I did not realize a widget render folder was included. I scanned though 38 pages only to realize I need more coffee. :coffee:
I had an issue with block not showing counts. Trying to create a widget from the template. Finally I was able to piece together
who_has_visited.webp
Position: Your preference.
After my self created issues. All is right with the world.
Special thanks to the Developer and to all else who has played a part in this wonderful addon. (y)

I had access to this add-on as I had a license for it, but no longer hve the zip file, how can I obtain the latest version without re-purchasing?

Top Bottom