XF 1.5 Who deleted a comment on a profile post?

With the introduction of soft deletes for comments on profile posts, I'm trying to determine who deleted a comment but I'm coming up empty. Is it something I'm just missing or is that data not available?

I'm not really looking for an addon, I'm just curious if I'm missing something about default Xenforo moderation behavior.

Profile post comments:
F4DqQGD.png

Is the "deleted by X" information not currently available for profile post comments like it is for posts?

Just to be really clear here, I'm talking about soft-deleted profile post comments, the feature that just launched today with Xenforo 1.5.0. I know how to expand a deleted post.

Just to be really clear here, I'm talking about soft-deleted profile post comments, the feature that just launched today with Xenforo 1.5.0. I know how to expand a deleted post.

Yep, and I'm saying that soft deleted comments appear the same as posts - with the placeholder and a show link.

If they don't, then you should test it on a plain new style and with addons disabled :)

Liam

Yep, and I'm saying that soft deleted comments appear the same as posts - with the placeholder and a show link.

If they don't, then you should test it on a plain new style and with addons disabled :)

Liam

Okay, I see what the problem is now.

If there is only one comment on the profile post, and it gets deleted, then the "deleted by X" information shows up and it can be expanded to show the deleted content.

However, if there are enough comments on the status that you need to click "View previous comments" to see them all, then the deleted comments are automatically expanded and you are unable to see the "deleted by X" information.

Top Bottom