XF 1.2 White Page

Did that. Didn't know if there was cache I had to remove or something else.

Can't seem to find it if it is there. (HawkHost if it helps)

Note: I do have xenmods.com running on the same server which is working fine.

Super strange. It's unlikely to be a PHP issue then.

Have you tried reuploading and overwriting all files yet? It may be that a file has changed and some random character was added.

I was going to suggest the master data rebuild. Reuploading files is always a good thing to check, though in general, nothing should just spontaneously break. Usually that would indicate some sort of change on the server.

I just rebuilt master data. Site is back up. All listeners are disabled. I will report back what caused the issue if I can find it... this is definitely not my area of expertise.

Errors

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: text_direction - library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:122
Generated By: Unknown Account, 32 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/sports/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(122): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/sports/pu...', 122, Array)
#1 /home/sports/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1649): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->__construct()
#2 /home/sports/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(7): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base::create('Base', Array)
#3 /home/sports/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#4 /home/sports/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#5 /home/sports/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#6 /home/sports/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/sports/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "http://sportsdiscussion.net/threads/dumb-penalties.128/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Listed a TON of times.

Top Bottom