XF 1.4 white admin screen after download

so i managed to download it woot!
only problem i have now is the admin screen is completely white. not to mention the profile pictures just keep loading forever without showing up...

the admin screen problem...can anyone help me with this? I am not so good with techy terms so you will have to kinda write it so simple minded tech girl like me can understand lol

i really appreciate the help!

Have you actually installed the software?

A blank page is sometimes due to a suppressed error. Edit the library/config.php file and add the following:
PHP:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

When did the problem start?
Have you ever been able to access the ACP?

Since you just mention downloading, I'm unclear if you installed XenForo?

Providing the URL to your installation to show the problem (particularly noting the profile picture page) would help.

Have you actually installed the software?

A blank page is sometimes due to a suppressed error. Edit the library/config.php file and add the following:
PHP:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

When did the problem start?
Have you ever been able to access the ACP?
no i havent been able to access the ACP i just got it up and going and i set the admin password and all that...it took me to the forum page and i was ready to start working on the forum when the admin screen was just blank..

when i edit the library do i do that in filezilla? :)

also I have tried to rebuild the master data that didn't work either
I deleted everything off filezilla and tried it again ...same thing... the admin control panel just doesn't want to show up for me :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom