Which servers have cloudflare

Alvin63

Just wondered which servers have cloudflare as part of the package - ie automatically set up. I used to have this then the server stopped doing that and since then I’ve had to set up cloudflare manually. And it always takes ages and support from server at various stages before I get it working. It was much easier when it came as part of the package.

Some free panels like Cyberpanel has cloudflare sync by default.
Install and link your cloudflare account to the panel via api and you are good to go.

The server will automatically sync your dns details to cloudflare.

Installing cloudflare addon from @digitalpoint is all you need. You can even manage your cloudflare settings from your admin panel.

Cloudflare is something you should be able to set up on your own, as long as you control your own DNS. It should only take a few minutes.

Some free panels like Cyberpanel has cloudflare sync by default.
Install and link your cloudflare account to the panel via api and you are good to go.

The server will automatically sync your dns details to cloudflare.

Installing cloudflare addon from @digitalpoint is all you need. You can even manage your cloudflare settings from your admin panel.
Thanks.

Thanks all. I struggle setting it up on my own - something always goes amiss and then I need to ask the server to help sort it out. It's done now but I was thinking for the future.

Thanks all. I struggle setting it up on my own - something always goes amiss and then I need to ask the server to help sort it out. It's done now but I was thinking for the future.

Most of the issues I run into with cloudflare are redirect related... ie, www to non-www and whether you set it to always use encryption, or not, etc..

It's usually on the page where it asks you to compare the dns settings to those currently on the server. The cloudflare populated ones often need quite a bit of adjustment before the dns points to the server. In this recent case, umpteen things needed deleting and one needed editing to the correct domain name without stuff added on the end.

I have the domain name hosted on one site and the server is separate, and cloudflare is separate. It's quite straightforward changing the nameservers with the domain name site. It's the comparison of dns settings between cloudflare and server that cause the issues.

Most of the issues I run into with cloudflare are redirect related... ie, www to non-www and whether you set it to always use encryption, or not, etc..
To redirect to non www use the redirect rule in cloudflare.

As of ssl, assuming that you have valid ssl in your server. Set cloudflare to full ssl encryption.

Yes have valid ssl. I don't understand the first bit. It's sorted now but it's something I end up needing help with each time.

Top Bottom