Which Commercial Xenforo Skin Developers Are Left?

Didn't John leave once before, then come back, now gone again?
No, I didn't. I did, however, close xenStyles to focus on IPB development but have since decided to keep offering my XF products alongside the IPB ones. Since I never stopped supporting them, I decided to keep them for sale as well. Still the best for the price ($18 a skin with the original XF style framework). :)

That is true. I only can recommend them. And the price is super low.
I hope it's not a last clearance sale.... :D
Hehe, nope, they're not going anywhere. They're going to look awesome as IPB styles too. ;)

I'm in the market for a Xenforo skin, would welcome PM's from designers in the $200-500 range. Just looking for someone to nail the background color/texture and some back and forth on buttons/menus/nav. Don't mean to come across as a bargain shopper. Style points if you like industrial and steampunk stuff.

I hope that with the lawsuit over, professional skin makers see the potential of XenForo. I'd love to see professionally done skins.

I hope that with the lawsuit over, professional skin makers see the potential of XenForo. I'd love to see professionally done skins.

Now that the lawsuit is over we may see more people purchasing xenforo and thus creating a eco-sytem, a larger one that entices stylers to create styles which has the potential to make it worth their while. More users coming to xenforo looking for styles = more sales for stylers so it is looking good and we're seeing more members online since the lawsuit has ended news came in.

That is true. I only can recommend them. And the price is super low.
I hope it's not a last clearance sale.... :D

THe problem with clearance on sw is that you can't claim there are only 10 8 left in the warehouse!

I plan on developing skins for XenForo once I get my website put into place and my last batch of skins alpha tested. I was leaning towards developing for XenForo anyway, in spite of the lawsuit. Won't be doing custom skins right out the gate, but possibly later, if/when the site is established and I have a better idea what sales are going to be like. The skins will be decidedly different from what's currently out there. And while it's in every designers right to charge whatever he feels his work is worth, mine won't be quite that expensive.

I'm a noob to this webmaster stuff. $450 is ridiculous to me. This ish is cray. F'n ridiculous.

$450 is cheap. I do freelance design and my base starting price is $1000 just for the layout. And that is still on the lower side... a lot of firms around here charge $3000.

$450 is cheap. I do freelance design and my base starting price is $1000 just for the layout. And that is still on the lower side... a lot of firms around here charge $3000.

You'll find alot of work vs the time you put in is cheap but it's not seen as so. If your one of those kind of designers that use clipart or royality free images for styles that is a time saver but if your designing everything from scratch your always going to loose money vs the time you put in unless there's a flourishing eco-system to re-coup costs.

Top Bottom