Which Commercial Xenforo Skin Developers Are Left?

DRE

I just saw that John peace'd out. Who are the designers that left and who all have stayed so far? Just curious. No big deal. I'm mostly asking because I would like to refer people who come to me for skin help. I think they do that because I've posted a lot of free skins, but that's not what I signed up for.

I just saw that John peace'd out. Who are the designers that left and who all have stayed so far? Just curious. No big deal. I'm mostly asking because I would like to refer people who come to me for skin help. I think they do that because I've posted a lot of free skins, but that's not what I signed up for.

Forsaken hasn't left and is putting out high quality styles: http://xenique.com/forums/

$450 for a custom design? Very cheap imho.

Good designers, with great customer skills, patience and on-going support are worth their weight in gold! If you are getting a unique product that is hand crafted and bespoke, to your specifications, pay for it...and pay well.

I'm a noob to this webmaster stuff. $450 is ridiculous to me. This ish is cray. F'n ridiculous.

John still posts here. He's a member and still has a license, so why shouldn't he.
However, he has closed his XenForo design site and is now designing for IPB.

Top Bottom