MG 2.1 Where to set the tnumbnail sizes?

snoopy5

I have a test installation of MG 2.1rc2.

I made settings in ACP for thumbnail size. Path:

ACP/Setup/Options/attachments/Attachment thumbnail dimensions: 598 Pixel (but no Maximum attachment image dimensions )

But both, in MG and in postings within XF, the images are bigger than 598 (at least on one side).

Is there another settting I have overseen in ACP for this?

They are in the same place as they are in XFMG 1.1 (Admin CP > Options > XenForo Media Gallery)

I looked there and in those fields, the settings are even lower (only 300 Pixel each side).

I also regenerated the thumbnails already.

Additionally, the thumbnail sizes in the posting within the forum are also not used. XF 2.1rc2 and MG 2.1rc2

In MediaGallery:

I expect to see the images in categories and in albums to be 300x300 pixel and clickable to expand to the original size (or what ever is defined as max)

In Xenforo forum postings:

I expect to see the images to be 600x600 pixel max and clickable to expand to the original size (or what ever is defined as max)

That's what you expect. It's not really clear what you're seeing, or why you would be seeing anything different.

Screenshots are useful if you could provide some, plus some detailed reproduction steps so we know exactly what you have done to get the results you're seeing (i.e. in relation to forum posts are you talking about media gallery images? are you talking about the GALLERY bb code/inserting an image via the editor, or something else?)

But both, in MG and in postings within XF, the images are bigger than 598 (at least on one side).
In MediaGallery:

I expect to see the images in categories and in albums to be 300x300 pixel and clickable to expand to the original size (or what ever is defined as max)
I'm not seeing images in the gallery being more than 300px here. You're implying that the thumbnails are bigger than 598. But they aren't.

For comparison purposes we're also using 300x300 maximum thumbnail dimensions:
You can see these thumbnails are all below 300px.

For the other thing, I assume you're talking about the embedded media, similar to this:

View media item 2499
These are not thumbnails so they are not controlled by the thumbnail settings.

You would have to control the appearance of the embedded media using CSS or template edits.

Top Bottom