1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Where to find version

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by The Forum Heroes, Aug 8, 2014.

1. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I want to bring an old site back online but forget what version of xF I used. I looked though the database dump I saved but can't seem to locate where to find what version of xF was used.

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Do you have access to the admin CP? That's where it'd be.

3. The Forum Heroes

No.. I no longer have the files to the site.. Just the database.. So I need to know the version to download the correct version from the members area.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's in the xf_option table.
    Look for currentVersionId.
    If you don't know how to interpret the value, post it here and I will tell you.

5. The Forum Heroes

Thanks! It's BLOB - 7 B

6. Brogan

You need to view the blob contents or download it and view it in a text editor.

7. The Forum Heroes

oh ok.. It's 1010470

8. Brogan

So that is version 1.1.4 stable.

9. The Forum Heroes

The xenforo importer, do I need to update the site itself from 1.1.4 to 1.3.4 first before I can export the database via external info to merge into another 1.3.4 database? as the importer says xF 1.2/1.3

10. Brogan

I don't believe the XF to XF importer is compatible with 1.1 so yes, you would need to upgrade.

11. The Forum Heroes

Ok, thanks Brogan!