Where to find two templates....

Carlos

I'm on beta 2, so I've been messing with templates here and there.

I have been wondering where I edited the bar for "all forums read" "search forum" etc. And the footer where Contact Us, Home, and Top reside.

I'm not looking for those @colors variables, I want to edit a single color, and not overwriting anything else.

Steps for finding anything in the XenForo style system:
  1. Get Firebug for Firefox
  2. Right-click on the element you want to change and click Inspect Element...
  3. Browse through the DOM tree to make sure you have actually selected the right element that has the property you want to change.
  4. In the CSS panel, copy the selector string for the property you want to change (for example, ".nodeList .categoryStrip")
  5. Use XenForo's Template Search feature to search for the selector string.
  6. Find template.
  7. Use browser's search feature to find selector string within template.
  8. WIN.

I have been wondering where I edited the bar for "all forums read" "search forum" etc. And the footer where Contact Us, Home, and Top reside.

I'm not looking for those @colors variables, I want to edit a single color, and not overwriting anything else.

Background colors I presume?

That nav row uses @primaryLightish from the palette. But you can edit this template to change that one specific instance. Search for "@primaryLightish". There are 3 instances in there for the nav border, selected tab, and the second row. You can replace them with a specific color code:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> navigation.css

The footer bar uses @primaryMedium from the palette. But you can change that specific instance by editing this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> footer.css

Code:
.footer .pageContent
{
    background: @primaryMedium;
    border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;
    border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;
    overflow: hidden; zoom: 1;
    font-size: 11px;
}

Top Bottom