• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

where spam link ?

EQnoble

In the ACP-

Users--> User Group Permissions: --> Administrative

Set: Use the spam cleaner to allow​

fdgdfgsgfgfdgfdg.png

I have done that and set the permissions for the user as well and not seeing it either ...investigating....

its set to allow
i even tried to add specific user permission to allow spam cleaner, but even after that link "spam" isn't appear
i don't know what can i do plz give me advice

EQnoble

try...

In the ACP
Home --> Options --> Spam Management

At the top find this

Spam Cleaner User Criteria:

• Maximum message count:
  • Maximum Days Since Registration:
  • Maximum Likes Received:
set all of these values to 0

wssa.png

EQnoble

You will have to make a test user if you are on a new install and post as a test user as I don't think the forum would allow you to mark an administrator's posts as spam just to throw that out there. :)

Dsafdsgsfda.png

What about if, as SuperAdmin, I would like to use spamcleaner ( I find it useful to chek ip addresses ) with users in Administrative Group ?

I didnt find a way to do this, since there's not the link on post message for them...
Thanx.

jmurrayhead

This was confusing the hell out of me for a moment. As I'm using old data from my live board for testing, everyone met the max registration date allowed criteria for using the spam cleaner.

Kevin

This was confusing the hell out of me for a moment. As I'm using old data from my live board for testing, everyone met the max registration date allowed criteria for using the spam cleaner.
... and that answers that one for me. I am converting some sites from vBulletin (some dormant, some active) and a few spam threads made their way over but I wasn't seeing the "Spam" link.