XF 1.1 Where do I find the .css template for this?

Enitoni

4dKJk.png

I cannot find the .css template for this piece. It's the thing on top and bottom of threads that have been locked.

Can I add this to EXTRA.css ?

EDIT: Also, I just added that code, And that changes the colour to the subforums. I want to change the colours of the actual threads when they are read.
Change your normal text for that area to whatever color you want and then use
Code:
.discussionListItems .unread .title a {
color:white;
}
to do the unread.

Change the default colors to what you want it to be when read, then style the unread ones differently. The software only adds classes on unread statuses.

Nevermind, I found the coding in xenforo.css. I think it's a bit dumb how I can't change the discussion list individually. But oh well.
Are you using a custom style? If so, it may be defined in a custom CSS (and using the !important tag) and if so, you will need to find it there. The code provided by @Brogan (and the unread one I did above which is identical) should work - as they work on all 3 of my forums that I have.

Well, I didn't realise that you shouldn't change the templates and instead add to extra.css but, It works for me now so.
As @Brogan said, either is acceptable. I prefer using the EXTRA.css so that I can make other styles and copy the EXTRA.css info over and not have to worry about modifying the templates for each one.

Top Bottom