• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Where do I find the .css template for this?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
background-image: none !important;
border-radius: none !important;

Or if you prefer, search the templates for the class and edit the css template directly.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
That's a phrase.
Search the phrases using the content and the corresponding phrase will be returned.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Using a browser inspection tool is the only way you are going to find out the classes without searching through the templates in the ACP.
Chrome has one built in.

Okay so, I have another problem.
I've tried to edit the color of the link in messages when you hover over them, But whatever I do, I cannot remove the annoying box shadow.
Here's a screenshot.

Additionally, I'm struggling to change the link colors in some css, As it seems it's prioritizing the base link CSS code.

Oh my god. It worked. Thank you so much!

However, I'm still having issues with the Discussion list and I did search for that one.

I want to change the text colour of the titles of the read threads. I've tried using the !important code in discussion_list.css but to no avail.

Tracy Perry

Oh my god. It worked. Thank you so much!
I want to change the text colour of the titles of the read threads. I've tried using the !important code in discussion_list.css but to no avail.
Try (where the white is for unread ones and green is the read - change to what you want)

Code:
/* Color unread node titles */
.node .unread .nodeText .nodeTitle a {
color: white;
}
/* Color read node titles */
.node .nodeText .nodeTitle a {
color: green;
}

Last edited:
Can I add this to EXTRA.css ?

EDIT: Also, I just added that code, And that changes the colour to the subforums. I want to change the colours of the actual threads when they are read.

Last edited: