XF 2.0 where can i find documentation on the xenforo 2 template language?

That doesn't look like the tags, more like template functions (as the name indicates). Stuff like xf:if (conditionals), xf:macro, xf:css, etc. is missing, whereas you could call I believe everything there with name($params).

AFAIK there's just this official dec documentation: -> Getting started - XenForo 2.0 Documentation
And this one for admins: -> Overview - XenForo 2 Manual (there's just a small part for templates: Styling - XenForo 2 Manual )

And from the RM:
Conditional Statements for XenForo 2

Regarding the xf-tags for the template engine, look at this class:

XF\Template\Templater: Here you find all available functions (see $defaultFunctions).
yes i had found those myself too, is there no documentation at all on the xenforo 2 template tags? how do people know them then?

Stuff like xf:if (conditionals), xf:macro, xf:css, etc. is missing
Right. A complete list of tags seems to be in XF\Template\Compiler ($defaultTags)

is there no documentation at all on the xenforo 2 template tags? how do people know them then?
no, there is none (at the moment). You have to look at XF2 core code and templates and put the pieces together. :confused:

i dont have access to the php files as im just an administrator and dont host the site, can somebody list the functions and tags? it would be nice to atleast know what functions and tags exist. is there a toLowerCase function for example? because thats something i could use right now.

Top Bottom