When will xF hit 100k posts.

MilesDB

With this rate of participation how long do you think it's gonna take XenForo to hit 100,000 posts?

In 13 days there are 23,500 posts. By September 1st? :eek:

I find it easy. :p

Well, if you open a lot of tabs anyway... but so far I've kept unread threads under 5 after first going through the morning load. :D

You're kidding right? I constantly have 3 pages in What's New, sometimes alot more. When I get overwhelmed, I click Mark posts read - at least 2-3 times per day.
I need a system

You're kidding right? I constantly have 3 pages in What's New, sometimes alot more. When I get overwhelmed, I click Mark posts read - at least 2-3 times per day.
I need a system
Here's my system...

After I've been away for several hours (work, sleep, inactivity, etc.):
First, I check my watched threads; I read and respond (as needed) to all of them. Then I go to the Off-Topic section and open anything that interests me in tabs, then mark that forum as read. Move on and mark the testing forum, implemented suggestions, and fixed bugs forums as read. Then check "what's new", starting on the last page and working my way forward, opening in tabs anything that interests me. Then mark all forums as read. Then read all of my open tabs.

Throughout the day: Check watched threads and what's new, opening the threads that interest me and marking the forum as read. :)

I need a system

Nope. :confused: I'm just using to browsing vBcom I suppose so I have a small system devised. The biggest activity is when I'm sleeping, and it usually takes me about an hour to get through all the new posts more or less but after that, there's nothing left unread.
Here's my system...

After I've been away for several hours (work, sleep, inactivity, etc.):
First, I check my watched threads; I read and respond (as needed) to all of them. Then I go to the Off-Topic section and open anything that interests me in tabs, then mark that forum as read. Move on and mark the testing forum, implemented suggestions, and fixed bugs forums as read. Then check "what's new", starting on the last page and working my way forward, opening in tabs anything that interests me. Then mark all forums as read. Then read all of my open tabs.

Throughout the day: Check watched threads and what's new, opening the threads that interest me and marking the forum as read. :)

I do something similar to that, except after processing Alerts, I mark the test forum as read, and then I hit What's New?, then just open each link in a new tab, read, respond, repeat, deal with alerts, then go back to the top and start again. There's not a thread I don't read though (well, except the German/French ones as I don't speak either of those languages. :p).

21 Spetember, first day of Autumn, if there's no beta release by then there will be 1,000 threads saying it was meant to be out by the end of Summer, if there is a beta release before then activity will pick up.

Top Bottom