When will xF hit 100k posts.

MilesDB

With this rate of participation how long do you think it's gonna take XenForo to hit 100,000 posts?

In 13 days there are 23,500 posts. By September 1st? :eek:

I'm lower than the average level.
Don't panic, plenty of us fall into that category... I registered day one and have 200 posts, others who registered day one have a thousand plus already.

I have to say I am happier personally now that it has slowed a bit, because leaving here for 24hrs before became such a nightmare to attempt catchup... really was ridiculous. Much easier now to catchup with latest posts.

Late November, during December. Once the products been released and developers have time to build their scripts and the support questions and thanks will come rolling in bringing xenforo closer to the 100k. Though quantity is never a good substitute for quality, it'll happen when it happens.

Guess you're not doing a lot with your day :) Because it certainly is a challenge, even for me :p
Oh I didn't say it wasn't easy. :p Reading fast and going through a lot of tabs helps. ;)

The tough days are when I'm not at the computer but doing stuff around the house or mowing the lawn or out on the town with friends, coming home and seeing 10+ pages of new content. :p

Top Bottom