Votes: 2 5.4%
  • June

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • July

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • August

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
I don't think it's fair to call that a mistake.

If we hadn't mentioned it at the time people might have been constantly asking us when the next second point release is, and no answer to that would make it seem like we're not working on anything.

It perhaps took a bit longer than we'd have liked, but I think being transparent about such things is a better policy than radio silence.

Mistake may have been a "harsh" word, but sometimes , as the old saying goes, silence is golden. ;)

You know as well as I do Chris that no matter what was done - announced or not - there would be people griping. :ROFLMAO:

I was just joking Tracy, notice the wink ;)

I'm sure XF2 will be far more satisfying than DNF when finally released, although I imagine with far less aliens and scantily clad ladies....maybe?

... if they hadn't of made an announcement then you wouldn't be seeing all the "oh, it's been a year and 10 months since it was first announced" talk that goes on...

I certainly apologize as it appears you took offence to my comment. And offending anyone was not my intention in asking, but instead, to gauge whether to wait to renew or renew now.

I will wait for an xen official to reply before i make a decision. However, for futre reference a simple response of something along the lines of "great question thanks for askin! We anticipate the release to happen...". Was not looking to opening up a door for dissappointed comments, just positive communication as that seems far more productive

;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:)

- How childish of me (no year on these options, was the author referring to 2015?)

Last edited:
Oh.. That should be the response to the "are we nearly there yet questions"

:)

upload_2017-2-6_17-32-24.webp

Top Bottom