Fixed  When updating a phrase, you need to change the text to update version

Vincent

When updating a phrase, you need to change the text, even if the given line is correct in your lang.

So, for example, if in Dutch a phrase is already correct, but in English just a typo was fixed, than we need to specially edit the Dutch phrase before it moves away from the "Outdated Phrases" page.

This is really intentional, though I suppose it doesn't work perfectly for your case. It doesn't trigger the version number update if you don't actually change anything in the phrase, which makes sense logically. It's a useful thing in the master languages, but maybe we could just keep it there.

This is really intentional, though I suppose it doesn't work perfectly for your case. It doesn't trigger the version number update if you don't actually change anything in the phrase, which makes sense logically. It's a useful thing in the master languages, but maybe we could just keep it there.

Yeah, in master language it is useful. But it's rather annoying in non-master languages.

Right, I always change the outdated phrase a bit and then change it back to get it out of outdated phrases. Not a big deal really.

Top Bottom