Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'redirect' doesn't have a default value

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserUpgrade.php at line 130
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_UserUpgrade->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/yoshi910/public_html/admin.php at line 13

1350875074-ytjnjC.png

Have you recently disabled or uninstalled any add ons?

Basically this error is saying there is a column in a database table called redirect that doesn't have a default value and no value has been specified.

No value has been specified either because you didn't enter one or there is nowhere to enter that value. The latter could be true if, as I said above, an add on has been disabled or removed.

Yep. It appears as though the xf_user_upgrade table has an extra field called redirect. Uninstall the addon that added that field or edit the definition of that field to specify a default value to avoid the error.

Have you recently disabled or uninstalled any add ons?

Basically this error is saying there is a column in a database table called redirect that doesn't have a default value and no value has been specified.

No value has been specified either because you didn't enter one or there is nowhere to enter that value. The latter could be true if, as I said above, an add on has been disabled or removed.
I just uninstalled an addon I recently added, did not solve the problem. Although I did switch hosts, and I used cPanel to import the database which caused a few tables to import with errors.

Yep. It appears as though the xf_user_upgrade table has an extra field called redirect. Uninstall the addon that added that field or edit the definition of that field to specify a default value to avoid the error.
Table structure for xf_user_upgrade:
1350912915-2JHLJo.png

First step is to drop the redirect field.

It's possible that other columns are also a problem bit that will become evident through other errors.

Top Bottom