Not a bug When I try to uninstall this mod my forum disappears!`

When I try to uninstall this mod my forum disappears!` and I want to get rid of it but every time I click a forum node nothing is there.
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xengentr-xensticky-thread.5873/

Go template forum view and copy the entire code there. Do the uninstallation and recreate the template again with the same exact name, post the code and hit save. I hope this helps. I think the add-on removes that template upon uninstallation somehow. If it did not work you better seek for the dev of that add-on. Also moderators here should remove it from the resources.

It looks like the issue with that resource has been resolved.

Nope it didnt. I just installed the upgrade and ended up having the same issue. Now i'm not able to find the template whether the add-on is enabled or disabled

If you ever have an issue with the "core" content, go to <url>/install/ and rebuild the master data.

The issue in the add-on has been resolved though -- it no longer includes the erroneous template.

If you ever have an issue with the "core" content, go to <url>/install/ and rebuild the master data.

The issue in the add-on has been resolved though -- it no longer includes the erroneous template.

Thanks a bunch. The issue has been resolved and the add-on got a one way ticket for good.

Top Bottom