XF 1.1 When I go to my website...

tacos1223

When I go to my website (nitrosity.net) I want it so the default navigation tab is the home page when I go there, but instead, it goes to the forums navigation tab. I am sorry if this is a really noobish question, but I am really new to this and I could really use some support.
Thanks,
-Tyler

Btw I am using version 1.1.5 since people were saying that any later version was not compatible with xenporta.

Last edited:
Looking at your site, I don't see XenPorta or any add-on like that. As such, it's going to the forum so the forum tab will always be selected.

XenForo does not include any "home" functionality other than a link. You need an add-on to provide that functionality. Alternatively, if you remove the "Home Page URL" value in the options, the home link will not be displayed.

I completely tried re-installing everything, you must of looked at the website while I was re-installing it.
Anyways, I did have xenporta, I think you would have a better understanding of whats happening if you looked at it now that everything is there.
Sorry for doing such a thing.

If this is more clear, what I want is so that when people go to my website www.nitrosity.net, they will be at the home page first instead of the forum page, I just don't know how to fix it.

You'll need to ask within the add-on thread how to achieve that add-on as the home page tab. XenForo doesn't include any home page functionality, as such, that tab is strictly just a link in the default system.

Top Bottom