whats up with the SpaceBattles forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, while we're waiting for Kier to apply Miracle Worker to the server...the hell's ICS, and why do some people hate it so much?

EDIT. ^ - ...I don't think servers work like that Brogan. :p

So, while we're waiting for Kier to apply Miracle Worker to the server...the hell's ICS, and why do some people hate it so much?

Incredible Cross Sections, iirc. A Staw Wars book that gave SW firepower and shield numbers in the giga- and teraton range based on rather high-end calcs, and made them canon.

800 active users? or 800 users based on cookie activity? :p
Not having access to the actual server data, I'm just going from the little tracking data posted at the bottom of the main page. :p

What the actual traffic was like I couldn't say. There were something like 120,000 registered users but that doesn't mean anything at all.

Threads: 206,232, Posts: 7,514,275, Members: 117,212, Active Members: 10,633
Most users ever online was 2,266, Dec 27th 2011 at 2:20pm

The forum also only shows you as being online for 15 minutes after your last activity. Or it did, anyway. Cache'd page I left in a browser tab says there were 621 people on at that time.

Threads: 206,232, Posts: 7,514,275, Members: 117,212, Active Members: 10,633
Most users ever online was 2,266, Dec 27th 2011 at 2:20pm

The forum also only shows you as being online for 15 minutes after your last activity. Or it did, anyway. Cache'd page I left in a browser tab says there were 621 people on at that time.

So is the forum up or crashed or are they only letting a few people on in an orderly manner to prevent a crash?

Well I decided to sign up just to sound off. Looking forward to the site being back up, glad to hear were all the same even off-site :p. I also love that we managed to crash the new site not ten minutes after it was put back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom