Whats My IP Address - Reported Attack Page

ibaker

Just started to find that when I click on the IP addresses of users the What's My IP Address web site comes up with a Reported Attack Page

That's strange...it was working ok for me a few hours ago and then suddenly when ever I click on an IP address in any post on my site I get:
1 (Copy).webp

It's possible that Mozilla and Google exchange information all the time to prevent you from going to an attack page. It is, after all, Silicon Valley.

Most of the time I am still getting the warning but the odd time it does let me through...wonder whether it is one of their random adverts that may be doing it...a real pain in the butt but not sure whether to ignore it and go through or not

Most of the time I am still getting the warning but the odd time it does let me through...wonder whether it is one of their random adverts that may be doing it...a real pain in the butt but not sure whether to ignore it and go through or not
It's possible that it's more related to the IP address that's being displayed on the page itself/canonical URL.

Like I said, I think Google and Mozilla exchange information all the time, the tech industry is pretty tight knit. Especially in Silicon Valley.

Just started to find that when I click on the IP addresses of users the What's My IP Address web site comes up with a Reported Attack Page

Hi,I cannot get it what you are saying.
"What's My IP Address" web site displays the details of your ISP IP address.I found many online sites similar to that.I have found my ISP's IP address using the site IP-details.com here it displays the information like ISP(Internet Service Provider),IP location,country,latitude,longitude etc..

Don't worry mate, as Oxymoron says above after it happened to him, it has gone away for me now

If you want to keep it within XenForo until it's a native function, feel free to change your IP Information URL under Options -> Spam Management to:

Code:
https://tools.digitalpoint.com/geo?ip={ip}

Top Bottom