Whats going on around here?

I really wish someone with the right temperament to run a 3rd part site would take it up. By the way Stew talked about wanting to give it all up within days of opening after a bit of criticism on here it was obvious it wouldn't last long. Same with Floris, another great guy who'd set up a very good site, just not the right temperament when there's criticism/drama.

Hahaha. If you only knew. But its your right to assume you know what is/was going on.

Lisa will do well. She mods good on both www.theadminzone.com and www.adminextra.com

She got a bunch of kids man she don't got time for all dat drama.

ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

Hahaha. If you only knew. But its your right to assume you know what is/was going on.

Well if you're not going to say :-p

You were clearly annoyed/frustrated by some posts on here and I've lost count of the number of times you said you "feel like giving up" in the chat box so it seemed like the writing was in the wall from the start but its still a huge shame.

Maybe that's why Kier don't post that much anymore. Dude babysitting. Y'all saw how long it took him to transfer Space Battles cause his internet was slow and he was babysitting? :ROFLMAO:

Children demand more attention than forum drama. They have a higher priority since they are our future.

Well if you're not going to say :p

You were clearly annoyed/frustrated by some posts on here and I've lost count of the number of times you said you "feel like giving up" in the chat box so it seemed like the writing was in the wall from the start but its still a huge shame.

I understand, and again, my apologies. I'm not going to say anything about my decision making, only that it was time to move on.

Children demand more attention than forum drama. They have a higher priority since they are our future.
Kinda waiting for you to burst into song....
I believe the children are our are future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone to fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me

:whistle:

xenforo.com ?;)
In the past, i thought that a 3rd party page for free addons and tutorials would be a good idea too, BUT it's not working (just check the history)
Why not use xenforo.com and the RM? People wanted it, people got it:)
No need to register on dozen other pages, no need for account validation(I still think that it was a good idea from stewart, but it didn't work:/ ) No "risk" that it closes in the future and everything is lost...

Good point, however complex addons quite often generate their own little cosmos of help, requests etc etc that demand a dedicate or semi dedicate site as the volume outweighs a generalised addon site.

People are also demanding a gallery, oooh there's a stick I might poke Mike with it :cautious:

Top Bottom