What would be the best theme for this site?

Xyphien

So I have $40 to spend, I am looking for a theme that is happy, sleek, simple, and all age compatible. The theme is going to be for http://www.tourettes.me which is a tourette syndrome community, which is for both kids of all ages, parents who's child, or people with loved ones with tourettes. So this can range from ages 7-60+ I need a theme perfect for this, currently I have a paid theme that works cross platform, and adjusts to mobile, tablet, ect. Which is something I need as well. I'm unsure if there is a free plugin for that yet.

Any, and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Well I am running them on both my forums VB and this software. I use both my phone and my tablet on both without any issues. You could install TapaTalk if you want it. I have TapaTalkn on my VB forum and the members love it. From an admin point of view I hate it but that is just me.

You could checkout my site if you want to see how it is on mobile www.justbikez.com

Well I am running them on both my forums VB and this software. I use both my phone and my tablet on both without any issues. You could install TapaTalk if you want it. I have TapaTalkn on my VB forum and the members love it. From an admin point of view I hate it but that is just me.

You could checkout my site if you want to see how it is on mobile www.justbikez.com

Your site does not adjust to mobile view, see if you go to my site via your mobile phone, iphone, ipod, ect. It will adjust itself to be proportionate with your phone, as well as make everything mobile compatible, and easier.

Then I just dont know as I see my sites the same on my tablet as on my PC. Why not ask them and see what they say then

Then I just dont know as I see my sites the same on my tablet as on my PC. Why not ask them and see what they say then

See, I don't want it to show up the same, my theme compresses to match your tablet, it removes uneeded features, and makes it all Mobile Friendly, this is a huge factor I'd like to have with a theme, unless there is an addon that does it. Open up my site in your tablet to understand.

Xyphien if you can hold off 1.2 is coming with responsiveness(hopefully in the near future) which will have built in responsiveness, so we'll be seeing a huge number of custom themes with mobile friendliness.

Xyphien if you can hold off 1.2 is coming with responsiveness(hopefully in the near future) which will have built in responsiveness, so we'll be seeing a huge number of custom themes with mobile friendliness.

Thanks a lot for this information. I will in fact wait then :)

See, I don't want it to show up the same, my theme compresses to match your tablet, it removes uneeded features, and makes it all Mobile Friendly, this is a huge factor I'd like to have with a theme, unless there is an addon that does it. Open up my site in your tablet to understand.

I see what you mean now when I used my phone on your site. Why do you want to change from what you have as it looks great as it is

Top Bottom