XF 1.1 What version of Imagemagick does XF 1.1.x use?

Okay Mike, well my host uses the latest one (I believe they said it was 3.1.0 RC2) and when I upload an animated image, specifically something like this here it doesn't work at the proper speed.....

see here if you click on My profile you'll see in certain areas it's very sluggish/laggy and even in threads while in other areas it seems to work alright (member card)

Okay Mike, well my host uses the latest one (I believe they said it was 3.1.0 RC2) and when I upload an animated image, specifically something like this here it doesn't work at the proper speed.....

see here if you click on My profile you'll see in certain areas it's very sluggish/laggy and even in threads while in other areas it seems to work alright (member card)

Hmm. The resized animation is producing a trailing effect like each frame is stacking on top of the other.

I haven't seen this problem before so I am inclined to call it a problem with ImageMagick and suggest that you upgrade the library. Or maybe ImageMagick has an option to affect this, though XenForo has no configurable options with respect to ImageMagick.

Top Bottom