what theme template this is?

Tanjiro

hello i wanted to create a new forum for a server of my video game and was wondering what theme template this is thx!

It could be a @ThemeHouse theme because of the gradients in them.
Or it could be what I stated based upon this in the CSS code.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 9.10.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 9.10.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 9.10.57 PM.png
BTW, that style developer still has a site up, and his site data matches for the style I thought it was.

Or it could be Bolt which is from @Russ at pixel exit.
Pretty sure it's not... as the CSS does not match even closely for the customizations in the copy I have.

I try not to point folks out directly to stuff like this.. it's easy enough to tell them "yes, it's a supported style and once you get a license we can point you at it"..... instead of possibly sending them off an a hunt for pirated version of what they want.

Last edited:
Or it could be what I stated based upon this in the CSS code.

View attachment 290820
View attachment 290821
View attachment 290822
BTW, that style developer still has a site up, and his site data matches for the style I thought it was.

Pretty sure it's not... as the CSS does not match even closely for the customizations in the copy I have.

I try not to point folks out directly to stuff like this.. it's easy enough to tell them "yes, it's a supported style and once you get a license we can point you at it"..... instead of possibly sending them off an a hunt for pirated version of what they want.
So noble! :sneaky:

Top Bottom