What struggle?

Floren

The devs posted this entry:
"Please be patient during these early stages, as our little server is struggling under the astonishing weight of traffic."
What struggle? The forums are flying, no relation between Xen and server loads. :)

"Please be patient during these early stages, as our little server is struggling under the astonishing weight of traffic."
What struggle? The forums are flying, no relation between Xen and server loads. :)
At the point I bought my license, mere minutes after the announcement, the purchase pages were *really* slow.

Man the software is flying on my server ... only one on at the moment of course ... and there I was thinking IPB was fast ... I'm getting whip lash over here.

Didn't notice a slowdown myself, to be honest. :) Must have been those 5 minutes where I downloaded it, uploaded to server, unpacked, chmod the dirs, and made my config.php file and run the installer :p

Yep.... didn't notice a thing myself, considering the sheer amount of users online, I thought the server held up really well. Downloading in the masses + heaps online viewing and using the site... just goes to show how superior the product is against the server. Lesser specs for us all-round...

I love your Support Xenforo ... crunchy. Is it only for you to use?

Top Bottom