• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What script is this?

It's a simple quiz script that they seem to have integrated via page nodes :)
Screenshot at 2012-09-09 11:38:50.png

You can find a lot of free quiz scripts. Then just embed the quiz into the page node. I think someone here was developing a quiz add-on (maybe finished and released. IDK)

Image posted for those unwilling to sign-up/view. Screenshot at 2012-09-09 11:43:34.png Screenshot at 2012-09-09 11:44:25.png

sami simo

Your best bet (and suggested method) of getting support for the issue is to ask in the support thread for it here or contacting the author.
The author provide a good documentation on how to embed the script in HTML page, but I think this will not work with XF, as HTML is not supported in nodes.

sami simo

I'm planning to integrate a quiz with most threads in my forum( it's an elearning site.) so hundreds of quiz . I do not think the page system can handle all this. But thanks Brogan , I appreciate a lot your help.

As Brogan stated, Xenforo will handle many hundred forum nodes, hell! on one of my forums, I have over 2,000 forums without issue. Although, better pagination would be more than welcome in the "Display Node Tree" admin area