1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What script is this?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Crypted, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Crypted

Crypted Member

2. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

It shows a "You must be logged-in to do that." screen.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Digital Doctor and 0xym0r0n like this.
  4. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

It's a simple quiz script that they seem to have integrated via page nodes :)
    Screenshot at 2012-09-09 11:38:50.png

You can find a lot of free quiz scripts. Then just embed the quiz into the page node. I think someone here was developing a quiz add-on (maybe finished and released. IDK)

Image posted for those unwilling to sign-up/view. Screenshot at 2012-09-09 11:43:34.png Screenshot at 2012-09-09 11:44:25.png
    Digital Doctor likes this.
  5. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Is there a list or list of links that has the best jQuery tools ?
  6. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

I took this idea and discussed a possible Calendar option for a Xenforo Page.
  7. sami simo

sami simo Well-Known Member

I bought this addon, but have no idea how to embed it in XF threads, How can I do this?
  8. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Your best bet (and suggested method) of getting support for the issue is to ask in the support thread for it here or contacting the author.
    sami simo likes this.
  9. sami simo

The author provide a good documentation on how to embed the script in HTML page, but I think this will not work with XF, as HTML is not supported in nodes.
  10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It is in page nodes.
    sami simo likes this.
  11. sami simo

I'm planning to integrate a quiz with most threads in my forum( it's an elearning site.) so hundreds of quiz . I do not think the page system can handle all this. But thanks Brogan , I appreciate a lot your help.
  12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I had hundreds of page nodes on my site without issue.
    JVCode and Jeremy like this.
  13. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

As Brogan stated, Xenforo will handle many hundred forum nodes, hell! on one of my forums, I have over 2,000 forums without issue. Although, better pagination would be more than welcome in the "Display Node Tree" admin area
  14. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member