What reactions do you have on your xF board?

Scandal

This topic is a discussion about the reactions we have on our boards. :)
If you use different icons than the default xF, you could post also a screenshot. :)

This is from my board:
react2020.webp

Notices:
1. The reactions are: Insightful - Haha - Thanks - Confused - Sad - WOW - Angry - Like
2. I use some icons from IPB board. Insightful, WOW and Angry is from the web and google image search plus some image editing.

We have stuck with the base set of reactions so far. I have ideas for some more, but haven't put in the time to find suitable smileys and no one has been crying out for more

Stock. Easy crossover from FB for familiarity. No "care" icon however. But changed the laughing heart to the red heart.

Removed Wow and Angry from stock and made Love into a Heart. People are still misusing Haha on things they disagree with but it is used more the correct way and users really wanted it not removed.

I'm surprised you don't have:

Why? It means nothing as a reaction. I have reactions that replace short posts on things people want to say (and have done before reactions)

I think that's the best way it works.

So

screenshot-2020-09-07-at-16-28-50-png.234603

=

• Thanks
  • useful info
  • LOL
  • You're a star
  • I agree
  • Hmmm...I respectfully disagree
  • Don't understand please explain
  • Congratulations
  • Pigs might fly
  • Lurve

saxophone.gif

Why? It means nothing as a reaction. I have reactions that replace short posts on things people want to say (and have done before reactions)

I think that's the best way it works.

So

screenshot-2020-09-07-at-16-28-50-png.234603

=

• Thanks
  • useful info
  • LOL
  • You're a star
  • I agree
  • Hmmm...I respectfully disagree
  • Don't understand please explain
  • Congratulations
  • Pigs might fly
  • Lurve

saxophone.gif
Replace the thumbs-up for like with the saxophone emoji. That would tie in nicely with your site, :)

This is what I got im using twitch emotes for reactions.
List from left to right.
Aesthetic
Pepsi
Funky
Laugh
Wow
Listening
Laugh in sonic
Cocktail
Sad
Goodvibes
Love
Coffee

I know some of these reactions don't make sense

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-132113_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20200909-132113_Chrome.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
I am currently a member on another Xenforo board and was admiring their rather large set of reactions so I went back to my board and showed them what the other board had, suggesting we might want to add some of them to ours. Damn, never expected reactions to provoke such a reaction.

Top Bottom