XF 1.3 What PHP functions are required?

JayX

Your server has disabled core PHP functions via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. Depending on the functions that have been disabled, this may cause unexpected problems in XenForo. All PHP functions should be enabled.
These may affect the proper execution of XenForo at times and should be resolved if possible.

I contacted my host about this warning message, and their response was asking what PHP functions I require to be enabled? Therefore, if someone could let me know what PHP functions xenforo will need, I can pass that information on to my host.

Thank you.

Ok thanks, I'll ask them. However, I am fairly certain that their response is going to be along the lines of 'it's for security reasons'.

Well, my forum is running as normal. Are there any errors/problems likely to arise that I should be aware of if I leave things as they are?

You're probably fine, but it's hard to be 100% sure. Most time the disabled functions aren't significant, but there's no guarantee that a feature won't rely on the disabled functions in the future.

Top Bottom