What Operating System do You Use?

Dark_Hunter

What OS do you use at home and on your server/vps's if you have one?

Laptop: Windows 7 Professional.

VPS_1: CentOS 5.5 64 bit.
Dedi: CentOS 5.5 32 bit.

Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows XP Professional
Windows XP Media Center Edition
Ubuntu Linux
Windows 3.11 for Workgroups
Windows 98

I can't believe you have a system old enough hanging around to run it. I actually had the disks for this until a couple of years ago when I tossed them in the bin.

Old things can be good eh, never throw such stuff away. In a few years, it becomes $$$

Too bad you threw it away ;)

I have seen stranger things... an old mate is a horder, and I know he has systems that old in his horde of garbage stacked in his shed. Obviously can't tell him to get rid of them... hence he is a horder.

I have seen stranger things... an old mate is a horder, and I know he has systems that old in his horde of garbage stacked in his shed. Obviously can't tell him to get rid of them... hence he is a horder.
I'm one of those, I have a spare room where the Missus & Kids refuse to go! I have to admit to forgetting half of whats in there.
It's one of those things.... I am forever thinking "Well that may come in useful sometime!"

I'm one of those, I have a spare room where the Missus & Kids refuse to go! I have to admit to forgetting half of whats in there.
It's one of those things.... I am forever thinking "Well that may come in useful sometime!"
I'm a bit like that to, how ever I wish I had a room to store all of it. :(

I run it on a virtual machine.

You didn't think I really had a computer from, say, 1993 still lying around, did you?
What VM software do you use? I use Virtual Box

Top Bottom