What kind of "liker" are you?

What kind of "Liker" are you?

• I'm a Like Accountant - I only like those who have liked me in the past. Likes must Balance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Like Librarian - Likes can be too exciting, so I careful mete them out - quietly.

• I'm a Like Celebrity - I receive a lot of LIkes, but I rarely if Ever hand them out.

• I'm a Like Miser - I really hate giving out likes, but do very ocassionally under sufferance.

• Total voters

Kim

I have noticed a wide variation of how people "like" others' posts....

so be truthful, what kind of "Liker" are you?

You can choose more than one!

Personally I think I am a Like Monarch - I do hand out a lot of Likes!!! :D

I suck at liking posts, I am a serial liker !!
rolleyes.png

These answers are hella funny.

I literally laughed at this one: "I'm a Like CEO - It's easy to like when you are at the top - but I ONLY like quality posts!"

I "like" posts that make me laugh, posts I agree with, posts with valuable information (Jake Bunce probably thinks I'm like-stalking him), posts in which someone has given me information and there's nothing further to say but I wanted to let them know I appreciated it, and posts by people who have spent a lot of time helping me and one "like" won't suffice - so I Like several of their posts just as a kind of payback. And sometime, posts I disagree with but I thought they stated their case well and I could see their point.

I don't think there would be any need to worry about "Like abuse" if people weren't so determined to turn it into a popularity contest with the "most liked" and "sort by likes" and all those other suggested Mods. If it's just between you and the poster, why the hell would anyone else care whether you're being discriminating enough? It's only an issue if you make it one.

I "like" posts that make me laugh, posts I agree with, posts with valuable information (Jake Bunce probably thinks I'm like-stalking him), posts in which someone has given me information and there's nothing further to say but I wanted to let them know I appreciated it, and posts by people who have spent a lot of time helping me and one "like" won't suffice - so I Like several of their posts just as a kind of payback. And sometime, posts I disagree with but I thought they stated their case well and I could see their point.

I don't think there would be any need to worry about "Like abuse" if people weren't so determined to turn it into a popularity contest with the "most liked" and "sort by likes" and all those other suggested Mods. If it's just between you and the poster, why the hell would anyone else care whether you're being discriminating enough? It's only an issue if you make it one.
This is most similar to my like-giving patterns: I give them on occasion, usually for helpful posts, but also for funny and agreeable ones. :) On several of my question-based threads, I give 'em out to anyone who helps me (hint hint...hahaha).
(Jake Bunce probably thinks I'm like-stalking him)
LOL! :P

You can vote for more than one, sometimes you like for one or other of the above reasons, or moods etc.

I think I am mostly a Like Monarch, but sometimes I am a willy nilly Like Pixie, and other times I am an Absent minded professor, only later thinking "doh I should have liked that helpful/interesting/informative post"!

But mostly I am a Liking Queen I have to say! :D

Pretty much this.

Top Bottom