• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is this error?

Tower

An exception occurred: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in public/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 119

Hey all, I currently run centmin script, I am running into this error, not sure what it means. To me it means I dont have enough ram allocated, but I am not sure where I need to fix it. Also, how do I fix it?

Thanks,
Jake

Tower

According to this question, this is mainly APC related.

You should check the apc.mmap_file_mask php.ini setting.

Liam
Thankyou for the response, however I do not use APC. This is centimin install, which uses Nginx, Php- FCGI, Maria DB. Which also uses memcached, if I am wrong please tell me haha. BTW, I also looked for that and doesnt exist.

Liam W

Thankyou for the response, however I do not use APC. This is centimin install, which uses Nginx, Php- FCGI, Maria DB. Which also uses memcached, if I am wrong please tell me haha. BTW, I also looked for that and doesnt exist.
1. You can install APC. Are you sure it isn't enabled?
2. You may need to locate a different php.ini file, or add the setting manually. Not all possible settings are included in the default php.ini

Tower

1. You can install APC. Are you sure it isn't enabled?
2. You may need to locate a different php.ini file, or add the setting manually. Not all possible settings are included in the default php.ini
I dont believe its installed, unless its installed by default, I just have memcached installed